Thursday, March 11, 2010

God of War Collection

This game has been eating my time a whole lot (and I do mean a LOT) these past few weeks. The best thing about it is I never had a chance to play GoW 1 and 2, I only got hooked when I played it on the PSP. For me this was a good bargain since the FMV's and cut scenes are digitally remastered to be shown in HD plus they added a trophy collection to both games and the bonus features on both discs are still included in the BD. Unfortunately, I have been playing the game in God Mode for 1 and I haven't tried the Titan mode for 2 (the words "VERY HARD" are putting me off. hehehe). The only problem now is the release of God of War 3 is very near and I haven't thought of a way on how to pay for it. I played the demo and all I can say is that it was hella good for a demo!

No comments: